Besides the fact that air ducts accumulate dust and dirt, there are other reasons and factors which can increase the need for regular Air Duct cleaning.
Air Duct cleaning should be completed on schedule due to the following:
- Pets(hair and/or dander)
- Occupants with allergies or asthma
- Cigarette and cigar smoke
- Water contamination or damage to the home or HVAC system(as a result, could start microbial growth)
- Home renovation or remodeling projects
- People with allergies and asthma sufferers, as well as young children and the elderly.
- Mold(mold is the most noteworthy of reasons. If you have mold, you want it remediated right away)
A lot of people don’t do Air Duct Cleaning as often as they should. Cleaning your ducts in your home consequently helps increase the efficiency. Most of all, it gives you cleaner indoor living conditions.
Air duct cleaning requires you to get rid of the source of contamination. Source removal begins with the use of one or more agitation devices designed to loosen contaminants from the surfaces within the heating and air conditioning system. Furthermore, everything inside your system gets sucked out with our powerful truck mounted equipment.
We will use specialized blowers, vacuums, and brushes to clean out the supply, intake, and return ducts throughout your home. We can also do a cleaning of the air handler, condensation lines, heating elements, motors, housings, and coils of the HVAC system.
Here is a link to our Facebook page. In addition to all the above statements, you can check out the work we do with this link.
Furthermore, check our pricing sheet below: